As J&M continues to grow, we are looking to add talented new staff to our team! If you are self-motivated professional, shine working independently, and want to have fun at work, we want to hear from you!
Established in 1994, we are an Association Management Company with additional divisions in Marketing/Social Media, and Event Management.
Our team consists of individuals who are experts in their field, are committed to outstanding customer service for our clients, and who are interested in a long-term working relationship with J&M.
Our clients include Associations, non-profit organizations, and small businesses.
We are interested in people who have expertise in the following areas:
- Operational Services
- Membership Management
- Event Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing and Communications
Full Time Administrative Assistant / Event Planner
J&M Business Solutions, Brunswick Ohio
Association Management Company
Responsibilities and Expected Outcomes
- Provide administrative support as requested
- Coordinate, manage and track special events ( tables, sponsorship events, meetings, conferences, etc.)
- Assist with scheduling of recurring meetings for (i.e. All-Staff meetings, 1:1 staff meetings, board and committee meetings).
- Assist with executive committee meetings, (scheduling of meetings, preparation of agendas and meeting materials, catering if needed, back-up support of taking minutes.)
- Assist with overall management of administrative processes related to J&M clients and their board of directors and board standing committee meetings which may include but are not limited to, board meeting site visits, board retreats, meeting room prep/catering/clean-up, board/committee materials & docket preparation, e-governance processes (i.e. Board Effect) including e-voting, electronic delivery of meeting materials, as well as management of the board portal to maximize efficiencies and transparency.
- Develop and maintain board of directors’ annual calendar including the management of Outlook meeting invites for board and committee meetings for staff and board of directors; maintain public and private board of directors’ contact rosters.
- Maintain organized, accurate and current board governance files on shared network drives to assist with the appropriate recording, archiving, and distribution of board related materials. Other administrative or project-related duties as assigned
Dental, Vision, Life and Short Term Disability is provided, as well as paid time off and holidays.
If interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org