As J&M continues to grow, we are looking to add talented new staff to our team! If you are self-motivated professional, shine working independently, and want to have fun at work, we want to hear from you!
Established in 1994, we are an Association Management Company with additional divisions in Marketing/Social Media, and Event Management.
Our team consists of individuals who are experts in their field, are committed to outstanding customer service for our clients, and who are interested in a long-term working relationship with J&M.
Our clients include Associations, non-profit organizations, and small businesses.
We are interested in people who have expertise in the following areas:
- Operational Services
- Membership Management
- Event Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing and Communications
Small Family Friendly Office in Brunswick, Ohio
Job Duties as follows:
- Preparing mail and taking the mail to USPS or UPS as needed
- Packing for conferences
- Making appointments
- Returning/taking phone calls
- Sending out conference call invites
- Setting up webinars in Zoom and GoToWebinar
- Answering emails
- Setting up conference calls in Zoom and GoToMeeting
- Other duties as assigned
Must have experience with Microsoft Office Software, especially Outlook. Must have good customer service, organizational and time management skills. Must be able to lift at least 30lbs when packing.
Paid Holidays and Vacation Days. Dental, Vision, Life and Short-Term Disability insurance offered.
Association Manager & Meeting Planner
J&M Business Solutions, LLC is an association management company that specializes in helping trade and professional non-profit organizations achieve their mission, create value, and advance their causes, industries, and professions. Our MISSION is to provide flexible and innovative solutions to support our clients in reaching their goals by achieving growth and sustainability in their organizations.
Applicants must possess strong project management, customer/member service skills as well as strong verbal and written skills. Applicants must be efficient and effective in an environment with numerous tight deadlines on a variety of projects. Additional requirements included the ability to work on your own, have outstanding organizational and communication skills.
- Association Management - Manage membership, committees, and communication for association clients.
- Event Management - Plan and manage the details of association events, both live and virtual.
- Membership Relations - Develop relationships with boards and members to be a resource for the organization.
- Serve as the primary contact for general inquiries.
- Support board and multiple committees (in person and virtual via Zoom and GoToMeeting). This includes drafting meeting minutes, roster maintenance, meeting scheduling, etc.
- Plan and assist with virtual and/or onsite association events with registration desk, ticket management, speaker logistics, exhibitors and award programming.
- MUST be able to travel to events across the country.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to work in a fast-pasted work environment.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Experience with Association Management Systems (AMS) and registration platforms are preferred.
- Must be extremely organized and diligent.
- Experience or interest in membership associations, public charities and events management is a plus.
- Must have experience with taking board and committee meeting minutes.
- Understanding of the association management business model is a plus.
Compensation is based on qualifications. Benefits package includes, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, IRA with a match, mileage reimbursement for meetings, holiday and vacation pay.